RE: [Diffserv] Model - queues - replacement text

Grenville,

There's no point in forming a queue for a bus if there's no scheduling
algorithm implied for when the bus comes along. Or are Ozzie bus queues like
French ski-resort cable-car queues: form a nice neatly ordered queue and
then have a mad random-access scramble when the vehicle arrives. :-)

Andrew