Re: [Diffserv] Model - queues - replacement text

Andrew,

Yes :-)

And as you so nicely demonstrate in your example, the
queueing system is "queue plus scheduling". A queue
provides the 'place to wait', scheduling provides
the 'when to leave'. (And I supposed discard can be
considered the 'leave via the secret trap door in
the floor' :-)

cheers,
gja