provreg (proto-)WG Interim Meeting Announcement

The provreg (proto-)WG has decided to have an Interim
meeting.  The meeting will occur at the Washington Dulles
Airport Marriott, Tuesday 20 February, 10am - 5pm.  Hotel
details are here:

If you would like to attend the interim meeting, look for
notices on ietf-provreg@cafax.se or send mail to lewis@tislabs.com
and I will mail the details to you as they are available.

Edward Lewis                                                NAI Labs
Phone: +1 443-259-2352                      Email: lewis@tislabs.com

Dilbert is an optimist.

Opinions expressed are property of my evil twin, not my employer.