In memory of Abha Ahuja

It came as a great shock to us all when we received the news that Abha
Ahuja, our newest Routing Area Director, died unexpectedly this weekend.

All of us who worked with Abha had learned to appreciate her keen mind, her
friendly style, her insight and her skills in her chosen area of work, and
were looking forward to working with her for a long time in the future.

This promise has now been cut short, and we are all the poorer for it.
Life will go on, and the IETF will go on working.
But we will not forget Abha Ahuja.

                             Harald Alvestrand
                                IETF Chair