[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Announcement of interim NFSv4 WG meeting (June 4th)
- To: IETF-Announce: ;
- Subject: Announcement of interim NFSv4 WG meeting (June 4th)
- From: Spencer Shepler <email@example.com>
- Date: Tue, 06 May 2003 10:14:43 -0400
- Delivery-date: Tue, 06 May 2003 18:12:24 +0300
- Envelope-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Sender: email@example.com
The NFSv4 working group will hold an interim meeting
on June 4th in Ann Arbor, Michigan.
The meeting will be held at The Michigan League,
(http://www.umich.edu/~league), from 9:30am to 5pm
in the Vandenberg Room
The closest hotel to the meeting room is the Campus Inn
For purposes of head count, please send email to firstname.lastname@example.org
with your intent to attend. There will be no charge for attending
this interim working group meeting and attendance is open.
Thanks goes to Andy Adamson at UMich CITI and the rest of the CITI
staff for sponsoring this meeting.
Don't forget that the NFSv4 bakeathon will be running the same week.
Details are located here: