[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
To the attention of all WG Chairs
- To: IETF-Announce: ;
- Subject: To the attention of all WG Chairs
- From: Internet-Drafts Administrator <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Fri, 30 May 2003 12:11:24 -0400
- Delivery-date: Fri, 30 May 2003 19:42:52 +0300
- Envelope-to: email@example.com
- Sender: firstname.lastname@example.org
In order to process the many version 00 I-Ds that are received
before an IETF meeting in a timely manner, we ask that you send a LIST OF
THE NAMES of the drafts you expect to have submitted and have approved for
publication as WG documents to email@example.com no later than five
(5) business days prior to the cutoff date for the meeting.
Please include the word "Permission" in the Subject field.
This procedure will expedite the posting of version 00 I-Ds, allowing
more time for review by the public.
Thank you you for your cooperation in this matter.
The IETF Secretariat
FYI: All significant dates can be found at