[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Impending Publication: draft-iab-research-funding-02.txt
- To: IETF-Announce: ;
- Subject: Impending Publication: draft-iab-research-funding-02.txt
- From: Leslie Daigle <leslie@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 05 Nov 2003 10:49:56 -0500
- Delivery-date: Wed, 05 Nov 2003 18:26:12 +0200
- Envelope-to: email@example.com
- Sender: owner-ietf-announce@xxxxxxxx
IAB Concerns and Recommendations Regarding Internet Research and Evolution
as an Informational RFC. Apart from outlining some of the history
of funding of Internet research, the document outlines several
important areas of Internet research in particular need of
attention in the present day.
The IAB solicits comments by December 2, 2003. Please send
comments to the IAB (firstname.lastname@example.org), or to email@example.com.
The document can be found at
From the Abstract
This document discusses IAB concerns that ongoing research is needed
to further the evolution of the Internet infrastructure, and that
consistent, sufficient non-commercial funding is needed to enable
For the IAB.