Re: FW: I-D ACTION:draft-stewart-tsvwg-sctpipv6-00.txt

Hi John:

to answer a question..

john.loughney@nokia.com wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> For those of you not aware, there is a new transport level
> protocol, SCTP.  This protocol supports transport level
> multihoming, by allowing endpoints to exchanging IP addresses
> in the association intitialization messages.
>
> This can cause some problems by allowing IP addresses to
> escape their scope, thus introducing the possibilities for
> some black holes.
>
> I'm not sure if Randy Stewart is subscribed or not (primary
> author of SCTP), but if he isn't, I can field some questions
> about SCTP (if they aren't too tough!) ...

Yes, I do subscribe but I am currently in a email burial (I
am at least 6 feet under :-0) and I don't think I will
be able to work my way out until next week... sigh..

I will try to catch up but your help is always appreciated :)