Re: questions for article about IPv6

A while back (July 5), I wrote:

> if anyone wants, I can summarize direct responses.

I've received a number of requests for the summary, so here it is:

I received one response to the original request, basically saying that NAT breaks end-to-endness and therefore breaks IPsec, but NATs can be useful for protecting against DoS.

Using other sources, the article has been turned in and should be in the August issue of Information Security Magazine.

-pl