RSVP for IPv6 Linux RH 7.1

Hello,

I am doing a student project which involves streaming of media on an IPv6 network.

I request you to kindly tell me how to go about setting up the RSVP enabled machines for my
experiment.

I use Linux ker ver. 2.4.2-2 (Red Hat 7.1) with the IPv6 module enabled

Please tell me which implementations should I download and from where. Also what are the patches I should be applying for a Linux IPv6 machine.

Thanks in advance.

Waiting for your reply.

Regards,
-Shashi.