anycast emulation for multicast.

Hi!

Can we use IP anycast to emulate multicast ?
like in a set of nodes, instead of multicasting to a group of nodes
sendor performs anycast , then the reciever further performs anycast
and vice versa , unless somehow we will be able to detect that
no more anycast is possible , in this case , how can we guarantee
that anycast won't back to the previous sender again ?

thanks
- basit
MS computer science
wichita state university