Request for Agenda Items

Margaret Wasserman and I have requested two slots for the Vienna IETF.  We
requested a short slot (~1 hour) and a long slot (~2 1/2 hour).    We plan
to use the short slot for status and short open issues, and use the longer
slot for topics that need more discussion time (e.g., local addressing).

Please send us requests for agenda items (including time needed).  We will
give priority in setting the agenda to current working group documents and
work items identified in the working group charter.

Bob Hinden & Margaret Wasserman
IPv6 working group chairs