Re: Requirements for Limited-Scope Unicast Addressing in IPv6

% Bill,
%
% > Bill Manning wrote:
% > what an odd point of view.  if, as is asserted, the
% > IPv6 is "production" then why are we still seeing
% > drafts changing the address format?
%
% You are making my point. I am not the one that states that v6 is
% operational, BTW.
% http://ops.ietf.org/lists/v6ops/v6ops.2002/msg00000.html
%
% Michel.
%

	ah.. perhaps my  issue is that your original note
	used the term "production", while now you use the
	term "operational".  they are different words w/
	distinct meanings.

--bill