Fwd: I-D ACTION:draft-hinden-ipv6-global-local-addr-02.txt

The significant (non-editorial) change in this version of the draft was
changing the title and name of addresses to "Unique Local IPv6 Unicast
Addresses" with abbreviation of "Local IPv6 addresses".  The authors
believe this is a more accurate description and makes the document read better.

Bob