Re: Comments on draft-hinden-ipv6-global-local-addr-02.txt

>> Section 8:
>>     Note that the address selection mechanisms of [ADDSEL], and in
>>     particular the policy override mechanism replacing default address
>>     selection, are expected to be used on a site where Local IPv6
>>     addresses are configured.
>>
>> ==> This will not scale as there is currently no standardized mechanism
>>          to distribute a policy table to all the nodes within a site.
>
>That is a problem that has to be solved anyway. I don't see why it is
>specific to Bob's draft.

	i don't think so.  introducing limited-scope (local) IPv6 address is
	problematical in multiple ways (DNS lookup, can't use as referrals,
	leakage, just like site-local), so technology that needs "distribution
	of policy table" is not recommended.

itojun