Re: Same global address on Multiple Interface of an IP6 node

I understand there are tricks for faster thoroughput on IPv4 with regards
to multiple interfaces (network cards) and a single IP address.  Say,
two 100mbit cards plugged into the same 100mbit switch.  Is this `trick'
available with IPv6 in any fashion?
--
Todd Fries .. todd@fries.net

Free Daemon Consulting, LLC                    Land: 405-748-4596
http://FreeDaemonConsulting.com              Mobile: 405-203-6124
"..in support of free software solutions."

Key fingerprint: 37E7 D3EB 74D0 8D66 A68D  B866 0326 204E 3F42 004A
            Key: http://todd.fries.net/pgp.txt

(last updated 2003/03/13 07:14:10)

Penned by Roy Brabson on Thu, Jul 24, 2003 at 08:58:46AM -0400, we have: