Re: Fourth alternative [was Re: Moving forward ....]

Bob,

Thanks for the clarification.  I think I misunderstood "not replace
site-local addresses in any form".  If I have it right, the phrase implies
"explicitly do not consider any alternatives", to which I agree that
accepting <draft-hinden-ipv6-global-local-addr-02.txt> indicates that the WG
is interested in considering alternatives.

- Ralph