Re: Moving forward on Site-Local and Local Addressing

On Mon, 2003-08-04 at 20:06, Bob Hinden wrote:

> I would like to hear from the working group on how we should proceed.  I
> think the choices are:

I'd like to see A happen. Going for B, and even worse C, will just
prolong the current state of uncertainty where a lot of people have
heard that site-locals might be deprecated, but are uncertain as to
whether they need to concern themselves with support for them or not in
ongoing development etc.

Let's just get rid of the darn things and move on - please.

/leg