Enough Already

None of this is helping.  I respectfully disagree with this point of view.
Further, in the universe I happen to be in, even 3/4 is at best "rough"
consensus --- lets stop screaming and figure out a compromise.

A quieter message with such a suggestion is forthcoming.

--On Tuesday, August 05, 2003 16:31 -0400 Keith Moore <moore@cs.utk.edu>
wrote:

> note that the plurality was 3/4 not 2/3.

and

> SLs are a virus that must be eradicated at any cost.

Hans Kruse, Associate Professor
J. Warren McClure School of Communication Systems Management
Adjunct Associate Professor of Electrical Engineering and Computer Science
Ohio University, Athens, OH, 45701
740-593-4891 voice, 740-593-4889 fax