Re: Multi-homing (was RE: Moving backward [Re: Fourth alternative [wasRe: Moving forward ....]])

I share Tony's frustration with long hiatus in multi6, but it seems
to be unstuck at the moment. I also agree that it's hard to separate
the topics, but I see no practical advantage in repatriating the
multihoming issue into this WG, which already has a diverse agenda.

  Brian