RE: Moving forward on Site-Local and Local Addressing

OK thanks.  I believe we have a solution all of us should be able to
live with here in hinden and hain/templin works.  If we all really just
make sure they are technically accurate in Aug/Sept have discussion to
move them forward we can wrap them up at Minneapolis (why are we going
to such a cold place in November geeezzzzzzzzzzzz) we can annouce we
figured it out and move forward.

Then we can deprecate SLs safely.

My input to all of you.  SLs are not even close to the usefulness of the
hinden + hain/templin work.  This stuff will actually be useful and SLs
are not currently.  To me as implementor and working with one of the
largest users/enterprise in the world to determine how to deploy Ipv6
this is going to work.

/jim