RE: site-local observations from the outside

Jim,

>>> Jim Bound wrote:
>>> If we simply say these NEVER leave the site then
>>> all is fine. Thats the bottom line.

>> Michel Py wrote.
>> I'm ok with that. Not only never leave the site but
>> making >sure that they can't.

> Even better yes. They "can't".

You can't guarantee that for the Hinden/Haberman draft, which is the
reason I will not use it until we have a solution on a PI-like setup.
It's a matter of risk: If I use the Hinden/Haberman draft as private
addresses, and if it ends up being perverted as PI, my entire network
design goes to the trash. If I hijack a random prefix for private
addresses, the risk of collisions although not null is a lot less.

Michel.