Re: Moving forward on Site-Local and Local Addressing

	Jim,

On tisdag, aug 19, 2003, at 02:56 Europe/Stockholm, Bound, Jim wrote:

>> IPv6 IS IPv4 with more bits.
>
> On the contrary it is much more if you go down behind the user and look
> at the protocol and implementation.  It depends on ones view.  I am
> debating this with Geoff now on his Myth article and there will another
> article soon.

In that sense you are probably right. But for the end-user, network
manager or the Carrier financial department, it's just more bits. There
are a number of ways that we have changed HOW things are done, but it's
still the same things.

- kurtis -