RE: IPv6 Link-Local Use Issue for Applications

> Do you have any first hand experience of this happening?
> I have heard the story several times, but I would like
> to see something definitive.

I have seen it 10+ years ago with a batch of NE2000 clones. They were
perfect copies of the Novell model (including the logo) but they all had
the same MAC address. For what I remember they were made by a large
scale copy facility in HK and the guys there had never done a serialized
card before, so they all came out the same.

> Does anyone have in their possession two or more NICs
> with the same MAC address?

I have stopped using 16-bit ISA cards a while ago.

Michel.