Re: Some IPv6LL operational experience

I strongly disagree that this practice adds value to IPv6.  IMHO it has the
potential to do a great deal of harm.  It is even worse that NAT.

Did we go to all of that trouble to deprecate SL only to find that people will
now insist that LLs are generally usable by apps?

If we're going to make IPv6 even less predictable and less functional than
IPv4, why did we bother?

Keith