Re: Accept hain/templin draft as wg item?

On Fri, 22 Aug 2003 14:35:15 -0700
Fred Templin <ftemplin@iprg.nokia.com> wrote:

> Folks - do we have consensus to accept this document as an
> IPv6 wg item (see below)?

what does it mean to do this?

if it means we generally support the requirements, I say no.

if it means we are going to try to refine these into a set of requirements we
can agree on, I am still dubious.

it if just means that we allow the document to be renamed draft-ipv6-*
then it doesn't bother me too much one way or the other.

but I think we should leave the door open for other attempts at drafting
sets of design considerations.

and we should probably not call them requirements in any case.