Re: Accept hain/templin draft as wg item?

Hm, was the replacement not part of the consensus declaration by the
chairs.....?

--On Monday, August 25, 2003 10:39 -0400 Keith Moore <moore@cs.utk.edu>
wrote:

> I guess that's the core of the disagreement.  I don't see our task as that
> of replacing SL - certainly not in terms of coming up with "a"
> replacement.

Hans Kruse, Associate Professor
J. Warren McClure School of Communication Systems Management
Adjunct Associate Professor of Electrical Engineering and Computer Science
Ohio University, Athens, OH, 45701
740-593-4891 voice, 740-593-4889 fax