Re: Accept hain/templin draft as wg item?

OK, let's try this again. I have just posted a new version of the
hain/templin
draft to the I-D registrar that includes updates based on change suggestions
from the wg discussion. (Special thanks to those who sent comments.) While
we await the I-D action announcement, the new version can be found at:

  http://www.geocities.com/osprey67/limitedrange-02.txt

I believe this version should address most of the concerns brought up during
the discussions and thus clear the way for the document becoming a wg item.
Otherwise, please send specific comments as to what still needs to change.

Fred
ftemplin@iprg.nokia.com