New IPv6 co-chair

I'm pleased to report that Brian Haberman has agreed to become the new
co-chair of the IPv6 WG working group, working together with Bob
Hinden, the other co-chair.

With a new co-chair in place, Margaret Wasserman has now officially
stepped down as co-chair of the IPv6 WG and will become the new Area
Advisor for the IPv6 WG in her role as Area Director for the Internet

I believe I speak for many in thanking Margaret for the job she's done
as co-chair of the IPv6 WG and am looking forward to working with Bob
and Brian.