RE: A strawman analysis on locator identifiers vs. non-locator identifiers (was Re: A roadmap for end-point identifiers?)

Hi Pekka,

> The reason why some people seem to dislike non-locator
> identifiers is that they may be hard to be used for referral.

IMHO an important benefit of having locator identifier is that it just works
without additional stuff for a big number of hosts. I mean, regular non
mobile non multi-homed hosts (which i think they are a lot) just do not need
all this stuff. So having locator identifiers just works fine for them.

Regards, marcelo