Re: Raise the bar for v6?

% We still don't have any IPv6 root nameservers. I gather one of the
% problems here is the limit on response message sizes for DNS queries.

	No and Yes.  There is an IPv6 native DNS system in place
	that supports the root zone and many TLDs.  Its not
	the production DNS, but does meet the original design goal
	of best effort service.  www.rs.net for details.

	the production DNS does have some limitations on response
	size and that is one of the impediments for getting native
	IPv6 on the production servers.

--bill