Re: anycast-analysis draft

>See
>
>https://datatracker.ietf.org/public/pidtracker.cgi?command=search_list&search_job_owner=0&search_group_acronym=&search_status_id=&search_cur_state=&sub_state_id=6&search_filename=draft-ietf-ipngwg-ipv6-anycast-analysis&search_rfcnumber=&search_area_acronym=&search_button=SEARCH

	Bob (Hinden) sent me half dozen of AD comments made in August to me
	on Sunday.  why does AD comment have to be queued and delayed at
	WG chair?  they could send them directly to me, then i would have been
	able to update the draft before IETF58.

	anyways, sorry for the rant.  i will update the draft to reflect AD
	comments.

itojun