Re: IPv6 w.g. Last Call on "Unique Local IPv6 Unicast Addresses"

"Private" implies security virtues that they don't have.
"Local" implies geographical limitations that they don't have.
"Site" ditto.
"Organizational" implies usage limitations that they don't have.
"Limited scope" upsets people because of the complexity of the scope debate.
"Entity" really isn't different from "organization".

Does anybody have a thesaurus handy?

   Brian