RE: SL deprecation draft

So, what about a text such as:

Several IETF documents mention site local addresses [RFC2772, RFC2894,
RFC3082, RFC3111, RFC3142, RFC3177]. These mentions should be removed if
and when these documents are updated. In particular, the references to
site local addresses should be removed from the revision of the Default
Address Selection for Internet Protocol version 6 [RFC3484] and from the
revision of the Internet Protocol Version 6 (IPv6) Addressing
Architecture [RFC3513].

-- Christian Huitema