RE: [rfc2462bis] M/O flags and DHCPv6

John - I agree that "the goal of 2462(-bis) is STATELESS ADDRESS
AUTOCONFIG."  However, the bits controlling use of stateless/stateful are
also defined in RFC 2462bis, so RFC 2462bis goes a little beyond just
defining how stateless address autoconfig.  Invoking the camel's nose
principle, and striving for clarity, I would suggest that it would be
appropriate for RFC 2462bis to explicitly define  the stateful protocol as
RFC 3315, with an informative reference to RFC 3315.

- Ralph