Re: Question about the Site-local Unicast Address in IPv6

The ambiguous site-local addresses are being deprecated.  Please see
draft-ietf-ipv6-deprecate-site-local-03.txt.

The definition of a site is intentionally ambiguous.  That is, an
operator can define the IPv6 site to be the same as or different
from the VPN site.

Regards,
Brian