RE: Response to AD comments on draft-ietf-ipv6-unique-local-addr-03.txt

 > That is why it is stated as "are not expected to be in the
 > global DNS".
 > There will be issues caused by them being advertised yet not
 > reachable.
 > Would you rather see a stronger statement against inclusion in the
 > global DNS?

=> I think this makes sense. Something like "SHOULD NOT".

 > My personal opinion is that they should never be in the
 > global DNS,

=> Agreed.

   but
 > that didn't seem to be the consensus of the WG.

=> At least you and I agree FWIW :)
Perhaps I missed this discussion, but I can't see
why they should be put in the global DNS. Unless
people are trying to prove that these local addresses
don't require a two face DNS. It's a lost cause I think ;)

Hesham

This email may contain confidential and privileged material for the sole
use of the intended recipient.  Any review or distribution by others is
strictly prohibited.  If you are not the intended recipient please contact
the sender and delete all copies.