RE: RFC 2461 : Neighbor Discovery

 > From router point of view, global address can be get from
 > Configuration. So
 > I am still thinking, for router case do we need ND?

=> Do you think hosts connected to your router
will need the information I mentioned in the last
email? If yes, they will send RSs.

I don't know what you're using the router for but
I don't know of any case where I can categorically
say don't implement RFC 2461. I think that it's
basically always needed. If for nothing else, a host
might want to use NUD for reachability confirmation.

Hesham