Re: the protocols for the M/O flags (Re: [rfc2462bis] whether we need the M/O flags)

Well, picking up the thrown gauntlet - can't resist just this once - if the
IETF hadn't spent so much time deciding how many spokes to put on all the
wheels being reinvented, we'd have a complete and fully operational set of
specs for a deployable IPv6 service by now.

- Ralph