Re: [rfc2462bis] relationship between M/O flags and relatedprotocols

> Let me check...this should apply to the current RFC2462, shouldn't it?
> I'm not sure why you are making this point in this context...
No, I was referring to your suggestion of writing a document (standard
or BCP) about the details of the protocol interaction which I believe is
a good idea because my feeling is that there are too many open questions
at the moment that need answers which could be given in such a document.

I that context, I think that it might be useful to figure out very early
at which level to implement the policies you suggest (kernel space (IPv6
stack) or user space (DHCPv6 client)). That was basically what I wanted
to remark. The comment was not targeted at changes of RFC2462.

Christian