Dear Sirs,
I highly appreciated finding your draft
concerning "DHCP Option for Configuring IPv6-over-IPv4 Tunnels"
at IETF.
To my mind this is one of the simplest form of a first transition
for mobile (GPRS) operators to supply IPv6 to
their customers.
After finding the tunnel endpoint via your DHCP option
a dual stack mobile phone can do autoconfiguration (or DHCPv6)
accros the tunnel and obtain a globally unique IPv6 address,
allthough its IPv4 address is only private.
(no DAD is needed as link-local address is constructed from
IPv4 address, which is unique within operators area).
I hope that your suggestion evolves to an RFC soon.
Best regards
   Peter Grubmair