Re: IPv6 WG Last Call:draft-ietf-ipv6-optimistic-dad-01.txt

On 2004-07-23, JINMEI Tatuya / ?$B?@L@C#:H wrote:

> My substantial comments are basically based on the view that we only
> accept this kind of approach if the impact on non-optimistic
> implementations is limited very carefully and as small as possible.

Thanks for your extensive comments, Jinmei.  I'll try and
add them to the issues list and carefully consider each of
them by Monday.

It's my intention to use my agenda slot at IPv6 WG to discuss
as many of these points as practical.  But we should try
to hash out the options on the mailing list beforehand.

-----Nick