Re: IPv6 WG Last Call:draft-ietf-ipv6-optimistic-dad-01.txt

Dear Greg,

I feel the most important thing here is for us to
comprehend what is written 'whether in American
English or contemporary Queen's English'.

A grasp of the 'gist'behind the written word should be
much more emphasised on!

Thank you all!

Cheers!
Doo Timbir