From: ipv6-bounces@ietf.org [mailto:ipv6-bounces@ietf.org] On Behalf Of
jinmei@isl.rdc.toshiba.co.jp
Sent: Wednesday, July 21, 2004 9:38 PM
To: Suresh Krishnan
Cc: ipv6@ietf.org
Subject: Re: I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-ipv6-rfc2462bis-03.txt

>   The draft seems to be truncated from section 5.6 until the end of
the
> document. So the change history, appendices and references are not
> present.

Yes, I've noticed that, too.  I don't know why this happened...I
submitted the draft as a pointer to:
  http://www.jinmei.org/draft-ietf-ipv6-rfc2462bis-03.txt
which does not seem to be truncated.

I asked the I-D secretariat if we can fix the problem, but I'm afraid
we can't do that until new I-Ds will be accepted again on August 9th.

In any event, please refer to the version available at the above URL,
which is identical to the one I intended (and will intend) to submit.

					JINMEI, Tatuya
					Communication Platform Lab.
					Corporate R&D Center, Toshiba
Corp.