RE: [psg.com #256] Eliminate random delay in RS transmission

Folks,

This issue is now resolved.

Hesham

This email may contain confidential and privileged material for the sole use
 of the intended recipient.  Any review or distribution by others is strictly
 prohibited.  If you are not the intended recipient please contact the sender
 and delete all copies.