IPv6 Over ATM PVC IND...

    I find rfc2492 (IPv6 over ATM Networks) incomplete
with respect to IPv6 over ATM PVC operation.
    For example-
  1> It is not mentioned what to fill as the Source/Target
       Link Layer address in the Source/Target Link Layer
       options of IND (Inverse ND) messages
  2> Whether we need to perform DAD  for IPv6 address(es)
       configured on the ATM interface is also not explicitly mentioned
   In contrast, rfc2590 (IPv6 Over Frame Relay Networks) covers all these
    I want to know if I am missing something here or there is some work already
in progress that addresses these issues?
Thanks for your time,