Re: Section 2.4, item (f) of draft-ietf-ipngwg-icmp-v3-04.txt

Are there any implementations were ICMP rate limiting is implemented
separately from other protocol packets traffic management (traffic
shaping)?

If an IP implementation has support for traffic management, the packet
schedulers (traffic shaping) associated with interfaces, handle ICMP
rate limiting per interface (in terms of both configuring and rate
limiting) similarly to other protocol packets traffic shaping per
interface.

Regards,
Alex