Proposal for ENHANCED DATA FOR IPv6 EVOLUTION [EDGE]

Dear Harald,

......Although IPv6 sufficiently has large space of
globally unique addresses,stateless address
configuration mechanism and other innovation providing
the appropriate basis for large scale introduction of
Security and Mobility Support into the INTERNET;I feel
with the insatiable thirst/quest for more data there
will definitely arise a situation in the not too
distant future whereby an enhancement of the existing
data space will be inevitable.

It is at this juncture that I hereby wish to propose
an "Enhanced Data for IPv6 Evolution" [EDGE] that will
cushion the effect in the advent of such a
situation.This I percieve will give us the challenge
to contribute meaningfully towards the actualisation
of this goal.

Futhermore,it will enlongate the longevity of IPv6 as
subsequent improvisations could have prefixes like
"EDGE II","EDGE III"......with the core IPv6 still
intact.

Sincerely,
Doo Timbir.