Re: Proposal for ENHANCED DATA FOR IPv6 EVOLUTION [EDGE]

Thank you for your submission to the IPv6 working group.

Since I do not feel that I have anything to contribute to this discussion
beyond the expertise of the IPv6 WG, I ask that respondents please do not
CC me on responses; I am sure the IPv6 WG can give appropriate response on
how such a suggestion needs to be handled in order to be discussed
seriously in the IETF

(starting with a description that is clear enough to be able to guess the
impact and possible benefits of the proposal - an internet-draft is a good
mechanism for submitting such a description.)

                Harald