Fw: RFC:draft-ietf-ipngwg-ipv6-anycast-analysis-02.txt

----- Original Message -----
From: Gu huaping
Sent: Saturday, October 23, 2004 5:25 PM
Subject: RFC:draft-ietf-ipngwg-ipv6-anycast-analysis-02.txt

yes, I have read this doc before.
Actually it really needs some update:)
Honestly I still find some thing useful for my understanding of Anycast Routing.
I know that Ipv6 use aggregation, but I am not very clear how address aggregation works in Anycast Service? How anycast address can guarantee to find the "BEST" destination? This is the key peoblem roving on my mind:(
I do not clear whether u catch my question:)
waiting for your reply
Yours sincerely
Gu huaping